10. Really high tree swing.
9. Storage up to the ceilings.
8. Beautiful wooden doors.
7. Wall space for our many works of art.
6. Abnormally big hallway (aka man cave) - actually every room for that matter is crazy big.
5. Custom built-ins.
4. Empty lots on all 3 sides of our house (no immediate neighbors)
3. Ridiculously large pantry.
2. Screened-in front porch with fans and a swing.
1. The address is 410 W. Main Street and not 3003 Geranium Dr... (Did I mention that the toilet in that house got a crack in the back and leaked water everywhere and had to be completely replaced? No? Oh. It did.)
Also note-worthy about this house is the location and the landlords - both, tremendous blessings.
Things I'm not so crazy about though...
super steep cement stairs with inadequate railings
super steep buuuuumpy driveway
Everyday I'm thankful for this house, even with the few minor issues. I know God saved it for us when we moved. It makes the ordeal with our house in Bloomington much, much easier to bear. Please keep us in your prayers as we plan to put that house back on the market officially sometime next week. We're starting a novena to St. Jude, patron of hopeless cases, today to ask specifically for an acceptable offer before the tenant's lease ends and for a closing date sometime in June (and obviously that it actually goes through this time). We invite you to do the same for us. (novenas are prayed for nine consecutive days)