First, let me say that I have truly felt your thoughts and prayers over the last couple of days. My days have been better, and I appreciate your concerns.
Now, on to lighter topics... My friend Amy did this with her son, Will, and I thought Joan might have some funny answers, too. So here are Joan's responses to questions all about her Momma:
1. What is something Momma always says to you?
"Camera!" and "Say my manners." (The two most important things, right?)
2. What makes Momma happy?
3. What makes Momma sad?
4. How does Momma make you laugh?
You trick me.
5. What was Momma like as a child?
Like being friends. (Not sure...)
6. How old is Momma?
7. How tall is Momma?
[arm stretched high] Big.
8. What is Momma's favorite thing to do?
Well, I like to play with my camera and you like to play with that fan. (I'm not really that interesting I guess.)
9. What does Momma do when you're not around?
Hide. (it feels that way sometimes)
10. If Momma becomes famous, what will it be for?
It will be for Jesus! (Aw, I hope so!)
11. What is Momma really good at?
At playing games.
12. What is Momma not very good at?
Writing books. (Great. My life's ambition... Would this be a good time to tell her about Ruby Makes Do?)
13. What does Momma do for her job?
Play the computer. (uh-oh!)
14. What is Momma's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Momma?
Saying her prayers. (So sweet.)
16. If Momma were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A pie maker. (You know, because I make all those pies...)
17. What do you and Momma do together?
We play and be best friends.
18. How are you and Momma the same?
Tall. (guess we need to work on what "the same" means...)
19. How are you and Momma different?
My hair is wet but yours isn't.
20. How do you know Momma loves you?
Being my friend.
21. Where is Momma's favorite place to go?
To the park. (Apparently getting to the park everyday is for my sake.)