Jude Landry Store

Monday, June 6, 2011

By popular demand

Lots of people were asking me for this on Facebook, so here it is.

I got this tutorial from Kaitlin, but I had to improvise a little because my skirt fabric wasn't jersey and I didn't have quite double the fabric to make it more ruffly. But I still think it's cute. And it changed Liza's shirt with a hole in the bottom into a cute little dress. I see many more of these in my future...



Sorry for the cruddy photos, but you know who is still in Italy with our fancy camera. Apparently St. Peter's Square, the Colosseum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and other stuff like that is more important than my weekend sewing projects. 

Whatever.

3 comments:

The Petrolias said...

I've used that tutorial and loved it! I used old onsies that the girls outgrew in length, but still fit in the shoulders. I love a great upcycling project!

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

Liza wore it this afternoon :) I took a picture I'm going to upload to facebook.

Mandi @ Living the Good Life said...

LOVE!!! Do you make little boy clothes?? :)