2. Despite all my concerns, Joan secured a spot at Annunciation Catholic School for Kindergarten in the fall. And taxes won't be as terrible as we expected. God is good.
3. It was Dr. Seuss week at Joan's preschool and she was asked to wear a tie. It's probably the cutest she's looked at school all year.
5. This is basically what it looks like to be a graphic designer's wife
(tea-soaking for the beginnings of a book cover) and mother to little girls (necklace draping for decoration - the occasion? I know not.).
6. My friend Kaitlin finally had her baby! I'm so excited for them, but she needs to hurry up and post the birth story. amiright?
7. I need a new good book to read - fiction, preferably. And go:
Thanks for hosting Jen!