Jude Landry Store

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Prayer Request

If you're reading this, will you pray for us?

Finding out that our mortgage and health insurance are both increasing $100 every month is not sitting well with me. Add to it another repair that needs to be made to our house in IL... Anxiety, worry, doubt, frustration, anger, and exhaustion are circling around us and all we long for is peace. Thank you.

On the bright side, because praise God there always is one, Charlotte was good today.


Be gracious to me, Lord, for I am in distress; 
    with grief my eyes are wasted, my soul and body spent.

But I trust in you, Lord; 
    I say, "You are my God." 
My times are in your hands; 
    
Let your face shine on your servant; 
    save me in your kindness.


Psalm 31:10, 15-17

No comments: