Jude Landry Store

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Verbatim

I'm posting this more for me. My kids (specifically Joan) frazzled me today and I need a reminder of how sweet, innocent, and funny they can be at times. Their behavior today really had me forgetting.


"Joan, how'd you get to be so cute?"
"Well, I just figured it out."

"Mom, you're the Queen of the Cleaners of the World."

"Joan, do you need to go to the bathroom?"
"Nope. My poo poo ran out."

"Joan, I'm so glad you're potty trained."
"Me too. But is Papa potty trained?"

"Don't worry, Joan, you won't be sick forever. You'll get better."
"Like in Heaven?"
"Yeah, you're right. We won't ever get sick in Heaven. And we won't be sad or hungry either."
"And no traffic?"

1 comment:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

There will NEVER be a funnier kid on the planet. Not even my own.