Jude Landry Store

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Music to my ears

You have no idea (or maybe you do if you live in a city like Starkville, MS) how excited I am by the amazing shows we'll be attending in the very near future. In October we're going to Birmingham to see Fleet Foxes (Their song Helplessness Blues should be playing above right now...)! And in November, The Avett Brothers are doing a show in Starkville. Yes, in Starkville! Did I mention it's free?! (Play their video for I and Love and You when Fleet Foxes is done.)

All this good music at such close proximity makes Jude and I feel like we're in college again, or that we still live 2 hours from Chicago. Either way, I'll take it. It's good to feel cool again.


By the way, if you're my friend in town and want to carpool with us to Birmingham... you know my number...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so incredibly jealous that the Avett Brothers are playing for free by you guys. So jealous. :)

Jude and Alisha said...

Jealous enough that you'll come for a visit with your sweet family to hear them live? For free?