Jude Landry Store

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Bug!

Charlotte's first birthday was so cute! And I'm sure her favorite part was that first taste of chocolate cake. I had to open all of her presents because she was much more interested in the sugar... (Special thanks to Tootsie, Jude, and Joan for helping me with the cupcakes!)

Thank you to everyone who traveled to New Iberia for her party. It was so nice spending the weekend with you all!



Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer




This video is dark, so it's not just your computer...


Jude assures me that he had a good time and was excited for Charlotte, even though this video seems otherwise. I also had a cute video of everyone pulling the strings of the pinata, but blogger won't load it for some reason... booo...


Enjoying her new Sophie giraffe

1 comment:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

I vaguely remember Charlotte getting a bite of some chocolate cake against your wishes one evening....

I won't tell anyone :)

Happy Birthday Charlotte!!