Jude Landry Store

Friday, August 10, 2012

I got nothin'

I feel like I owe you all something.

You know, for holding on with a death grip to our home-selling roller coaster for the past 3.5 years. I mean, surely you deserve a stuffed unicorn or something, right? Or at the very least, a wrap-up post (wherein I vow to never speak of this nightmare ever, ever again) full of spiritual insight and worldly wisdom.

But I got nothin'.

I'm still just shocked that's it all over and instead of being flooded with emotion and overwhelming gratitude, I can only muster a simple, whispered "thank you" at night, because really contemplating the whole thing seems too much for me right now. I'm sure I'll revisit it again and vomit my thoughts (can't wait, huh?) all over this clean, white blog, but for now - I'm just avoiding the topic altogether and leaving you with a safe subject: Guilbeaux Family Vacation.

You're welcome. (And be looking for the unicorn in the mail - should be shipping soon.)

 Cousin Madelyn hated the sand. Until the last day, that is.

 Flying kites. Need to add that to the list.

What's Dora gotten herself into this time?

It really was a great week with family, full of laughter and only one major meltdown (talking about me, here) and we want to thank my parents and siblings for an amazing time.

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Alisha, don't you know that we rejoice when you rejoice and we are sad when you are sad? And we will whisper, "Thank you" too...