Jude Landry Store

Monday, December 5, 2011

Making things makes life better: Repurposing Momma's clothes

We got some much needed babysitting services this weekend, and here's what I did...


This was one of my dresses that I only wore twice. Now it'll get more use. And I've done a dress like this before, but here's the tutorial if you need it again.



This was an old maternity sweater repurposed into a sweater dress. I used this link as a loose guide.




Also done while kid-free that day: 
Driving somewhere, getting out of the car, shutting my door, and walking away. (If you have 1+ kids, you know what a blessing this is.)

Eating an entire meal without cutting up baby bites, saying, "take a bite," or almost cussing because someone knocked over the drink again, and carrying on an uninterrupted conversation with my husband.

No comments: