Jude Landry Store

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My patron saint for 2011

Jennifer over at Conversion Diary has a cool little thingy (yes, I know nothing about internet terms or codes) that will select a saint at random to be your patron for the year or for whatever you choose. I think it's a really great idea and I'm really stoked about my new patron for 2011: St. Gerard Majella, the patron saint of motherhood - very fitting, huh? I'll keep you posted on the hopeful revelations and insights coming my way in 2011 through the intercession of St. Gerard. Check it out.

And I promise to post some Christmas pics and stories when we return to Starkville, but for now, I'm just enjoying our "time off" with fam and friends! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Amanda S. said...

MIne was Padre Pio

Lisa said...

I got St Maria Maravillas de Jesus. I had never heard of her, but she sounds pretty cool ;)

I like to think that if my vocation wasn't to marriage, maybe God would have called me to a Carmelite order, Carmelites rock, and I credit St Teresa of Avila for my "reversion." Actually, I'm pretty sure she picked me.