Jude Landry Store

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Joan is almost 10 months!

So much has been going on this last month.  Jude has begun his job search for something closer to home, so please keep that in your prayers.  He has some interviews already scheduled and we hope things work out!  We've also put our house up for sale and hope to have a buyer by the summer.  

Joan loves coming to work with me at the Catholic Student Center at ISU and loves playing with "Gemma" their resident dog.  She's babbling tons and making cute little kissing noises all the time.  Her top teeth should be in any day now - we can tell by her crankiness! We've also seen her stand by herself for a few seconds, but I'm not quite ready to see my little girl walk yet...

I decided I wanted to become a Children's Book Author.  I had my first story "Ruby Makes-Do" done, but then learned that rhyming stories don't really have a great shot unless they're flawless.  So it either needs a lot more work on its specific rhythm and beat count, or I've got to try and re-write it in prose.  I'll let you all know when I've got some progress.  Well, as always, enjoy the videos and photos.  There's a lot, so pace yourself!

Nap time

Kisses

Joan's dog Gemma from the Catholic Center

Silly Books...

Mean Books...

Nosy Rosey

And finally, some random photos. Oh and Joan isn't bruised - she got Ashes for Ash Wednesday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "silly books" video -- what a chatter box! She's gotten so much older since we last saw her! Hope to see you guys soon

Amy Felice said...

I can't wait to see my beautiful neice on Friday! (and her mom and dad too) I love the videos! Thanks for sharing.